Choose The Pool Service That Fits Your Lifestyle
Most swimming pool services offer a one-size-fits-all program that gives every customer the same service. At JOMO Pool Service, we created multiple options so you can select the level of service that meets your unique needs. And for a limited time, we're offering 50% off your first month!
Proudly serving the greater Jacksonville area including Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra, and Nocatee.
Compare Our Services
|Aqua Jomo||Sparkling Jomo||Sparkling+ Jomo||Super Jomo|
|Schedule||Weekly/EOW||Every Other Week||Weekly||Weekly|
|Water Balanced to LSI|
|Clean Salt Cell||-|
|Empty Pump Basket|
Why Pool Cleaning is Important
Regular pool cleaning prevents bacterial growth in the water, helping to keep the pool safe for you and your friends and family to enjoy. In addition, regular cleaning protects the pump and other equipment, prolonging its life and reducing the amount of money you’ll need to spend on repairs over the years.
Plus, a clean pool is a sparkling one—one that’s attractive and ideal for pool parties and other get-togethers; swimming for exercise and good health; and so much more. A well-maintained swimming pool enhances your enjoyment of your home while also boosting its value. In fact, experts suggest that an in-ground pool can add five to eight percent to your home’s value.
Now, let’s look at the opposite situation: the problems associated with a pool that isn’t regularly maintained.
Problems with Poorly Maintained Pools
When a pool isn’t regularly cleaned, the owner might first see the twigs in the water. The floating leaves. The bugs. Then they would probably see a faint green tinge in water that used to be beautifully clear—a sign that algae growth has begun to take hold and, if untreated, will grow exponentially in the warm weather in Florida.
The reality is that algae spores are all around us, every day, existing in our soil and in plant debris. When these spores settle into pool water, the environment can be ideal for the algae to grow. Plus, algae will thrive if chlorine levels in the pool water are low or out of balance.
As the debris continues to build up in an unclean pool, it can clog drains—which in turn can burn out the motor. By this point, restoring a pool to a pristine and healthy state will cost plenty more than if it had been properly maintained all along.
Unhealthy pool water can lead to more problems, from eye, ear, and skin irritations to respiratory problems, rashes, wound infections, and more. Young children and people with immune system challenges can be affected most quickly.
Optional RoboJOMO Robotic Pool Cleaner
A state-of-the-art robotic cleaner can be added to any service for an additional monthly charge. Homeowners can avoid the significant upfront expense of buying a robotic cleaner by allowing JOMO Pools to put one of our robotic cleaners in your pool for an additional small monthly fee. Not only will JOMO Pools install the robotic cleaner but we will also maintain it with periodic tune-ups to keep it performing at maximum cleaning potential. So no large upfront expense, no monthly maintenance hassles, and a clean sparkling pool seven days a week! If you cancel the service, we simply remove the cleaner from your pool.
Optional SaltyJOMO Salt Conversion System
The beauty of a salt pool is that you have a system that consistently generates chlorine into the pool so you avoid large spikes in chlorine while creating a much more enjoyable swimming experience. We found that while many customers prefer the feel of a salt pool, they don’t want to incur the large upfront costs it takes to convert their chlorine pool to salt. So JOMO makes it easy by letting you use one of our salt conversion systems for a small monthly fee added to your monthly JOMO service charge. Since we buy our systems in bulk, it allows us to pass on those savings to you so you enjoy the benefits of a salt pool at a low monthly cost. In the event you cancel the service, we simply remove the system at no additional cost to you.
Choosing the Best Jacksonville Pool Cleaner
JOMO believes in transparency and we’re open about how we calculate pricing for our pool cleaning services. At a high level, the amount of time it will take to clean a pool and the amount of effort required will have the biggest impact on pricing.
Specific factors that we consider include:
- Numbers of gallons of water in the pool; for a quick calculation, multiply the length x width x depth x 7.5.
- Age of the pool and its equipment; over time, key systems usually aren’t as functional and may need to be repaired or parts replaced
- Pool filter systems; each type of system comes with an expected lifetime and maintenance requirements
- Added features; these can include waterfalls and spas, as two examples
- Landscaping around the pool; the type, amount, and nearness to the pool will allow us to estimate how much time might be needed to skim out debris
- Building and zoning standards where you live, which can vary
After collecting this information, JOMO can give you an accurate quote to keep your pool sparkling clean and well maintained and give you absolute peace of mind.
Not sure what size your pool is? Check out our post “How to Measure the Size of Your Pool and Why it’s Good to Know.”
Choose JOMO For Your Pool Cleaning Service in Jacksonville, FL
If you live in the Jacksonville area and are searching for a “pool cleaning service near me,” we’d love to hear from you. Our company was founded by people who have a true passion for pools—and for the people we serve. Our philosophy is that, when you spend time by your pool, it should be an enjoyable experience, time spent with friends and family—not drudgery spent lugging out brushes, vacuums, and chemicals to clean.
Reasons why JOMO is the best pool cleaner include:
- Our people: We pay them significantly more than the industry average and offer attractive benefits. Why? Because we recognize that any pool company—any company in any industry, really—is only as good as the people providing services. The result: we have the industry’s very best talent on our team. Each member is thoroughly trained and is designated Certified Pool Operators and Florida Public Pool Specialists.
- Our trucks: We maintain ours to the highest standard, recognizing how they are tools of our trade—and how, when we clean and maintain your pool, the truck parked in your driveway is a reflection of you. We’ll make sure it’s a positive one.
- Our technology: We acknowledge that water chemistry is an exact science and so we invest in industry-leading digital mobile labs that provide us results that permit us to make precise adjustments to your pool water. We’re talking results that are pinpointed to the part per million. Seriously. That’s how we’re able to give you resort-quality water 365 days a year. Compare that to what most companies do: use an old-school drop test that requires someone to guess the color that shows up in testing results. If lighting is off, as just one example of a fluctuating environmental factor, results from this subjective test can be off.
- Our programs: We keep them simple with one flat monthly fee that covers all of our equipment and chemicals. We have no hidden charges. No hidden fees. No surprises. We want your time and attention to go towards enjoying your pool, not worrying about what additional charges might show up on your monthly bill. Contrast that with many other pool companies that offer an initial low monthly fee—and then, once they have your business, they keep piling on extra charges. That’s just not what we do at JOMO.
Plus, we’re fully licensed and insured to protect you. If you use a pool service provider who neglects to take care of all necessary tasks and therefore triggered an expensive repair—but they didn’t carry general liability insurance—it’s pretty unlikely that they’ll be able to afford to fix the problem. This can leave you, the homeowner, needing to pay for the repairs, out of pocket.